Pre KG to Grade 12
Cheques / DD if any to be taken in the name, 'The Lords International School' for any transactions
Applications will receive priority consideration on a first come first serve basis.
- Stage 1 - Submit the duly filled in LIS Admission application Form.
- Stage 2 - After scrutiny, the student will be intimated about selection.
- Stage 3 - Student Registration & Payment of fees (to be done on advice from the office).
Procedure for Applying Online: (Applicable only for parents who are not present in Chennai / who dont have a local guardian in Chennai)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for application.
The Email Subject Line Should Contain Child’s Name and Grade Applying for.
Kindly mention the following details in the content of your email
Date of Birth
Grade Applying for
Once we receive the requisition mail, you will get a reply containing further instructions, via the same email thread within 2 working days.
The LIS admission criteria are as follows:
||Age completed as on 1st June of the academic year admission is sought:
LIS strictly follows the above given age criteria.
- A student should have completed 14.5 years on the 1st of June, of the said academic year to be in Grade10.
Document Checklist (to be submitted in the school office)
Admission Open for the Academic Year 2018 - 19, Admissions Call: 720005 9525, 720005 9524
- 3 Passport size colour photo (Write your Child’s Name with Application Number on the backside of the photograph)
- Certified true copy of the birth certificate
- Transfer Certificate (from previous school)
- Photocopy of previous school Mark- sheet (Originals to be sighted during admission process)
- Passport copy (International Students)
- Identification Certificate (International Students)
- Blood Group proof
- Notarized Xerox copy of Aadhaar card (Father, Mother & Student)
- EMIS (Education Management Information System Number, if applicable)
- Notarized Xerox copy of Community Certificate